We respect your privacy and will take all reasonable and diligent steps to keep information we hold about you secure and ensure that it is not misused, but we cannot guarantee total on-line security. We understand the importance to you of maintaining the confidentiality of your CV and all other information you may provide to us whilst using the Site.
Additionally, we make every effort to comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998. Webix Ltd is registered with Information Commissioner's Office (United Kingdom) under the Data Protection Act 1998, registration number Z2765918.
If you post your CV to our database we will, thereafter, review it. We will not forward your personal information to third parties without your consent.
Please let us know if you no longer wish us to keep a copy of your CV or other information about yourself and we will then delete it from our system.
Storage of Information
Information that you provide or that is obtained by us through your dealings with the our website will be held on our servers. We may use this information as follows:
- for statistical analysis for the purposes of reviewing, developing and improving the services that we offer on the understanding that it will be kept confidential by us;
- to administer any services provided to you now or in the future on the understanding that such information will be kept confidential;
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to;
Access to your information
All personal information received is treated confidentially. By submitting personal information you agree to our processing of your personal information, including sensitive personal information, for the purposes outlined below.
Personal data will be available to selected employees, contractors and service providers who are associated with Cruise Talent in order for them to complete their responsibilities.
Where we use the services of other organisations, they are contractually obliged to process your data securely and confidentially under strict instructions.
Your personal data will also be available to selected recruiters.
Asking for information we hold about you
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. Requests should be made in writing to:
27 The Courtyard
Woodlands Business Park
- what personal information this website collects
- how we uses your personal information
- when (if ever) we share your personal information with someone else