Terms & Conditions
- This website ("Cruise Talent") is the property of Webix Ltd, registered in England and Wales No. 07677005. Registered address: 10 Cornfield Close, Bristol BS32 9DN, United Kingdom.
- Cruise Talent may make changes in or withdraw any of the services described in this website and at any time without notice.
- Cruise Talent reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of use by changing them on this website.
- You should ensure that information you submit on this website is accurate and does not breach anyone else's right such as copyright or is libellous, obscene, menacing, threatening, offensive, abusive, fraudulent, criminal or infringes the rights of other people or is in any way illegal.
- We reserver the right to amend and/or delete your details from Cruise Talent without notifying you.
- By registering your details on Cruise Talent you agree to receiving the administrative, information and marketing emails from Cruise Talent.
- Cruise Talent does not make any representation as to the security, quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this website. Most linked websites accessed through this website are independent websites over which Cruise Talent does not exercise any control, whether financial, editorial or of any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by Cruise Talent.
- Accordingly, Cruise Talent has no responsibility or liability to you in respect of any products or services purchased or obtained by you from any such linked website nor in respect of the use of any personally identifying information by any such linked website or its owner.
- The entire contents of this website are protected by copyright law. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part except as provided below.
- You may download information from the website for your own personal use only.
- The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. All information made available from within this website is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied on the part of Cruise Talent.
- The information and services available on this site are provided only for the purpose of assisting you and other individuals in finding employment and/or to assist employers in recruiting staff.
- This website and all information is provided 'as is', without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, completeness and accuracy.
- In no event will Cruise Talent be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, or loss of profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, or reliance on its content and any material downloaded from it.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst Cruise Talent strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
- Cruise Talent is not a substitute for independent professional advice and users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
- Cruise Talent does not recruit and does not act as an agent for any recruiters or employers.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.